TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AED Legal Centre
ABN: 80 353 375 261
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term AED Legal Centre or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 4 Level 9, 276 Flinders Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3000.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and/or any State & Territories.
Donations General Terms
Donations to AED Legal Centre of $2 and over is tax deductible. This will be identified in relevant appeal details online or by calling + 61 03 9639 4333, and will also appear on your tax receipt. Ongoing monthly donations are tax deductible and will be receipted at the end of the financial year.
Disputes and Refunds
All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously, quickly and in a timely manner, having due regard to procedural fairness and confidentiality. All parties are required to participate in the dispute resolution process in good faith. If you believe that there has been an error with your donation, you should notify us directly on + 61 03 9639 4333 and confirm that notice in writing or by email at email@example.com as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query quickly. Any issues should be directed to AED Legal Centre in the first instance so that we can attempt to resolve the matter.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still refer it to your financial institution which will obtain details of the disputed transaction and may lodge a claim on your behalf.
It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account. You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
Changes and Cancellations
We may vary details of your agreement or a direct debit request at any time by giving you at least 14 days written notice.
If you wish to cancel, defer or alter a debit payment you must notify us by calling + 61 03 9639 4333 at least 14 days before the next donation day.
Please provide details of your donation agreement, such as name, address, and supporter number, etc. for ease of processing.
Online shopping general terms and methods of payment
All website orders must be paid by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club. The cost of recovering any default of payments will be borne by the customer. The goods remain the property of AED Legal Centre until full payment is received.
Prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to rectify prices quoted in the invoice, if found to be incorrect.